Blood testing is the single most important preventive tool you can use to help head off health problems. MedRev Healthcare pathology service makes MedRev Healthcare Laboratories are equipped to perform a wide range of pathology tests, headed by over our Specialist Pathologists channel partner with a broad range of expertise, which are equipped with world class laboratory equipment we work towards accreditation by a number of accreditation authorities.
- Following service we provide:
- Blood Collection Service &digital report
- Hematology which studies the cell lines in blood, eg red and white cells, and blood clotting
- Microbiology looks for causes of infection
- Histopathology looks at the structure of the tissues to find abnormalities such as skin cancer
- Cytology looks at individual cells in from tissues to find abnormalities e.g. PAP smears
- Immunology studies the body's immune system eg. Allergy testing
- Toxicology performing drug screening and testing
- Genetics (Cytogenetic and Molecular genetics) for genetic abnormalities
Evolving strategies to grow and compete is an essential component of The Care Equation.