NABH' National accreditation board for Hospitals and Healthcare provider is Constitute board of QCI quality Council of India set to establish and operate accreditation programme for heath organizations and hospitals.
- NABH is an Institutional Member as well as a Board member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (lSQua).
- NABH is a member of the Accreditation Council of International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua).
- NABH is on board of Asian Society for Quality in Healthcare (ASQua).
- Under NABH following Accreditation Program are going on:
- Allopathic Clinics
- AYUSH Hospitals (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Yoga naturopathy)
- Blood Banks
- Dental Facilities
- Medical Imaging Services
- Medical Laboratory Programme
- OST Centre(Oral substitution therapy)
- PHC/CHC Accreditation(primary health centers/community health centers)
- Small Healthcare Organisations
- Wellness Centre
MedRev Healthcare is involved in accreditation certification. We have expertise in the field of NABH accreditation certification consultancy.
- Micro level survey of the existing system and make gap analysis for the hospital
- Conduct awareness program (top + middle + bottom level).
- Form a steering committee and task force for documentation
- Identify and define process approach
- Define accreditation policy and establish objectives
- Prepare documents of Quality management system as well as patient care and hygiene control, infection control as well as handbooks.
- Implementation & train all personnel in the use of procedures & formats.
- Self-assessment of the system
- Train internal auditors.
- Assess the system through first internal audit.
- Take corrective actions for non-conformities.
- Carry out management review meeting
- Apply for NABH accreditation.
- Avail pre-certification audit of NABH.
- Take actions on suggestions given by NABH auditors.
- Final audit by NABH auditors.
- Submit the corrective actions for the findings of NABH final audit of the assessors.
- Get accredited by NAB
Following are the general and technical NABH accreditation requirements that any organization must follow while implementation of NABH system to achieve best results and quick NABH certification..
- Access, Assessment and continuity of care (AAC)
- Patient Right and Education (PRE).
- Care of Patients (COP).
- Management of Medication (MOM).
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC).
- Continuous Quality Improvement(CQI)
- Responsibility of Management (ROM).
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS).
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS).
Evolving strategies to grow and compete is an essential component of The Care Equation.